Posted on 21st October 2009
Well they say there might still be hope for more people to go for hajj.
First of all the government is applying to increase the number of quotas.
And then there is also the possibility of the ones accepted unable to go. Qadr Allah.
And other divine intervention.
The one glitch is, they made new rules that expats cannot take the plane but instead only by road i.e. bus. I picked the plane as my first two choices and the bus as my third choice. (We have to fill up form and state our preference). I guess a rebel will continue to be one. Now I am a hopeful rebel.
But, this country is also notorious for changing rules whenever they like. So so so, I try lah.
They also said be ready with possibilities. Time is nearing. It is less than a month for people to depart to the Haram. In such that if they call you, you should be jumping and ready with all the documents on the spot.
So we did the obligatory immunisation; meningitis and influenza. Get the no-objection-letter from lover's employer. Err I have not added more abayas though. I'll probably do it tonight. And still going through the books and the notes and uhuk uhuk keeping fit.
Just in case, if Allah wills.
Praying.
The Rights of Allah and Etiquette with Allah
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment