I am back. Alhamdullilah.
Allah has made the trip easy for all of us and I am thankful to Him for that.
I don't even know where to start. But perhaps I should start by telling you this : before we left for the umrah, a week before the trip, I smelt damp in the kids room. I have been bugging them whether they have been hiding any damp clothes somewhere. Swimming suit or towel left in a bag (which is typical of Haziq)? But I couldn't find any though.
Then a piece of the plaster ceiling in the kids's room dropped and smashed on the floor. It missed sya by inches. Lahawla wa la quata illa billah. Alhamdullillah it did not hit Sya. I also notice then, there are spots of mold on the ceiling.
It struck me that this is where the damp smell is coming from. I suspect the neighbour upstairs toilet is leaking. Oh dear.
All the kids now sleep in haziq's room. To their delight.
Before we left, we asked the landlord to have this rectified. And we decided to go, forgetting all these trouble. Before we left also we cleared as may things that need to be cleared.
I do remember my friends though and made dua for them. Ana uhibbukum fi lillah.
Anyway I am back now with many things to clear. You know all those post travel effect thingy. Which I have not done anything much except arranging books on the floor aje. :P
I am back to my normal life.

No comments:
Post a Comment