Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Self Discovery

Posted on 24th April 2009

This trip taught me a lot about myself. About patience against myself, against the one close to me, against others in general. If you know that in general you are not a patient person, you should develop tactics to be one there. And ehem to try continuing practicing the tactics when you come back. Uhuk! Uhuk!

It taught me discipline and perseverance. Of course not the perseverance that I learned on how to breastfeed Haziq. Man that was hard. Perseverance against oneself.

It taught me on how much knowledge I have or lacking.

But one of the prominent things I discovered about myself is that I have a lot of GAS.

I mean A lot.

Like I would be walking from the hotel to the haram (which is near), and I would be releasing a quick cannot control one right at the Marwah.

Or if I have wudhu' when I start to pray the nawafils, it would be gone while waiting for the qamat.

In between maghrib and isyak no need to tell lah kan. *roll eyes*

But this one I can assure you is a quick one and no smell. :P Taklah macam ada orang tu melepas kat bilik server. Cepat angkat tangan ngaku!

No comments: